This looks really cool!
A downloadable game
It's time to go back to where it all began. Walthros is a world filled with floating fish, cool cats, and a long-lost past waiting to be unearthed. Bob is a part-time worker for an excavation company going through the motions and making ends meet until he accidentally comes across a buried secret that could reshape history as he knows it.
- Turn-based combat with over a dozen unique playable characters
- No random battles; carefully approach or avoid monsters in the field
- Three difficulty levels to accommodate a range of player abilities
- Explore a world filled with friends and foes; hang out with buddies to strengthen your bonds
- 15-20 hours of game play
- Arcade minigames and watchable TV shows bring the world of Walthros to life
- Detailed bios and bestiary to add flavor to the critters you meet
- Logs for main and side quests; never get lost or forget what you need to do next
- Soundtrack by Glock & Mr8bit
- Powered by OHRRPGCE
Walthros: Renewal is a full remake/reimagining of the original Walthros and is intended for release in 2022, the 20th anniversary of the release of the original game. This new title will take the characters and themes of the original game and give them a new twist, introducing a world that's both familiar and new to players who enjoyed the original game.
Use arrow keys to move, Enter to explore or talk to NPCs, Esc to bring up your menu, and hold the R key to run on maps.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
A game that feels similar to kaiju big battel, but for now the demo seems it'll improve a lot on that,with friendship levels and more side quests. And a new world to be creative with (like no one ever saw a horse :O)
The game looks and feels solid , and if the previous game will be improved, the battles will be much better and have more depth.
Different difficulty modes appeal to every gamer, , who likes story, or battles more, or BOTH
This demo is a cool guy's demo